TEP - TEPE Admission Round Overseas Details (EN)
TEP – TEPE Admission : Admission Round
1st round : Inter Admission 1
Admitted number: TEPE = 15 TEP = 30
1st – 19th April 2021
2nd round : Inter Admission 2
Admitted number: TEPE = 5 TEP = 2
1st – 22nd May 2021
Admission details for Inter Admission 1 and Inter Admission 2
- Applicants are required to have graduated from high school or studying the last semester of Mathayom 6 or equivalent (in both Thai school and international school) according to Thai and international education system.
- All overseas applicants and those who have graduated International programs from Thailand are requested to submit documents for equivalency, due to the guidelines announced by the Ministry of Education. Please refer to the guidelines here https://tep.engr.tu.ac.th/admission/overseasapplicants Menu: Equivalency table
- GPAX during high school or equivalent (no minimum score required) and English result (please see table 2.3) or
- A standardized test score that indicates three fields of knowledge: Mathematics, Science and English as follows:
- Mathematics standardized test score, choose one of the following
(No minimum score required)
PAT 1 or
SAT Subject Test Math Level II or
GCE "A" Level or
IB Diploma Course Result (IBCR) or
- Science standardized test score, choose one of the following
(No minimum score required)
PAT 3 or
SAT Subject Test [Physics or Chemistry] or
GCE "A" level or
IB Diploma Course Results (IBCR) or
- English standardized test score, choose one of the following (No minimum score
required) *The English Proficiency Test result must not exceed 2 years since the exam date.
- English standardized test score for unconditional admission (Applicants who pass this criterion will not have to take additional English language course before starting their undergraduate study)
English (Unconditional Admission)
TU – GET (PBT) ≥ 500 or
TU – GET (CBT) ≥ 61 or
TOEFL (PBT) ≥ 500 or
TOEFL (CBT) ≥ 173 or
TOEFL (IBT) ≥ 61 or
IELTS ≥ 6.0 or
O-NET 03 English ≥ 69
- English standardized test score for conditional admission (Applicants in this option are required to take additional English language course before starting their undergraduate study)
English (Conditional Admission)
TU - GET (PBT) ≥ 400 or
TU – GET (CBT) ≥ 32 or
TOEFL (PBT) ≥ 400 or
TOEFL (CBT) ≥ 97 or
TOEFL (IBT) ≥ 32 or
IELTS ≥ 4.5 or
O-NET 03 English ≥ 45
Documentation for Inter Admission 1 and Inter Admission 2
(Applicants must bring the original copy and all attachments required to the committee on the interview day)
- A 1-inch color photograph, taken within last 6 months; Use a clear image of your face: Do not wear a hat or glasses
- A copy of Thai Identity card (for Thai citizens)
- A copy of passport (for Non-Thai citizens)
- Proof of educations
- A copy of official transcripts from school (either Thai or English is accepted)
- A copy of School certificate or letter of confirmation of student status from school, issued date not exceed 30 days (for those who are currently studying at Mathayom 6)
- A copy of High School Diploma (Optional, please provide if diploma is available during application period)
- A copy of Mathematics Standardized Test result
- A copy of Science Standardized Test result
- A copy of English Standardized Test result
- For applicants graduated from overseas, please submit the additional documents as follows
- A copy of official transcripts from school
- A copy of School certificate or letter of confirmation of student status.
- A copy of Certificate of Education
Note: Applicants who have graduated high school from international education system (both International programs from Thailand and from overseas) are requested to submit either “a school certificate of graduation equivalent of Thai high school diploma” or “a document confirming that students are expected to complete their high school education” to TEP–TEPE Programme before August 2021. Please refer to the guidelines on High School Equivalency here https://tep.engr.tu.ac.th/admission/overseasapplicants Topic: Equivalency table
- Applicants can apply for multiple programmes and multiple rounds but must comply with the specified criteria.
- Each applicant is granted only one right to study Bachelor of Engineering programmes.
- Once applicants have confirmed their eligibility, they cannot apply in the next round.
- If applicants decide to apply to the next round, they must go through the system of Council of University Presidents of Thailand (CUPT: ทปอ.) within the deadline. However, applicants can apply for a waiver and are given only one last chance to confirm their eligibility through CUPT (TCAS system).
- Applicants must have self-verification to meet requirements. If applicants are later declared ineligible or fail to comply with the requirements, the university have the right to cancel their acceptance.
- All the payments made for application cannot be refunded.
- Admission Committee reserves the right to refuse and to admit applicants when considered appropriate.
TEPE applicants are eligible to be considered for scholarship. Type of scholarships are as follows.
- Full scholarship
- Full scholarship will be granted to students for their 1st year. To be eligible to receive a
scholarship for the next year, students must have CGPA ≥ 3.00 (without F and U).
- Entry Scholarship
- Entry scholarship refers to 50% of credits fee waived for the scholarship recipient only for their 1st year. To maintain the scholarship, students must re-apply for scholarship upon announcement each year. Furthermore, their CGPA must be the highest 10% of their respective major.
- Both full and entry scholarships will be considered for each academic year.
- The scholarships will not cover dormitory, personal expenses and other educational material of students’ activities.
- Recipients are required to do volunteer work for the TSE and TEP-TEPE program for 45 hours/semester.
- The committee reserves the right to grant the scholarships with its absolute discretion.
For more information, please visit firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0-2564-3001-9 ext. 3256 or 08-3618-3410