TEP - TEPE Portfolio Round Domestic Details (EN)
TEP – TEPE Admission : Portfolio Round
1st round : Inter Portfolio 1 (only for TEPE)
15th – 25th December 2020
2nd round : TCAS 1.2 Portfolio (through TCAS system)
5th – 19th January 2021
3rd round : Inter Portfolio 2
1st – 19th March 2021
- Applicants are required to have graduated from high school or studying the last semester of Mathayom 6 or equivalent (both in Thai school and international school) according to Thai and international education system.
- All overseas applicants and those who have graduated International programs from Thailand are requested to submit documents for equivalency, due to the guidelines announced by the Ministry of Education. Please refer to the guidelines here https://tep.engr.tu.ac.th/admission/overseasapplicants Topic: Equivalency table
- GPAX during high school or equivalent (no minimum score required) and English result (please see table 2.3) or
- A standardized test that indicates three fields of knowledge: Mathematics, Science and English as follows:
- Mathematics standardized test, choose one of the following
(No minimum score required)
PAT 1 or
SAT Subject Test Math Level II or
GCE "A" Level or
IB Diploma Course Result (IBCR) or
- Science standardized test, choose one of the following
(No minimum score required)
PAT 3 or
SAT Subject Test [Physics or Chemistry] or
GCE "A" level or
IB Diploma Course Results (IBCR) or
- English standardized test, choose one of the following (No minimum score
required) *The English Proficiency Test result must not exceed 2 years since the exam date.
- English standardized test for unconditional admission (Applicants who pass this criterion will not have to take additional English language course before starting their undergraduate study)
English (Unconditional Admission)
TU - GET ≥ 500 or
TOEFL (PBT) ≥ 500 or
TOEFL (CBT) ≥ 173 or
TOEFL (IBT) ≥ 61 or
IELTS ≥ 6.0
O-NET English 3 ≥ 69% (Acceptable for TCAS 1.2 Portfolio only)
- English standardized test for conditional admission (Applicants in this option are required to take additional English language course before starting their undergraduate study)
English (Conditional Admission)
TU - GET ≥ 400 or
TOEFL (PBT) ≥ 400 or
TOEFL (CBT) ≥ 97 or
TOEFL (IBT) ≥ 32 or
IELTS ≥ 4.5
O-NET English 3 ≥ 45% (Acceptable for TCAS 1.2 Portfolio only)
- A portfolio consisting of projects, innovations, national or international competition awards related to the field/course that the applicants apply for, demonstrated along with a Statement of Purpose and English result (please see table 2.3).
(Applicants must bring the original copy and all attachments required to the committee in the interview day)
- Portfolio and Statement of Purpose
- A 1-inch color photograph, taken in last 6 months; Use a clear image of your face: Do not wear a hat or glasses
- A copy of Thai Identity card (for Thai citizens)
- A copy of passport (for Non-Thai citizens)
- Proof of educations
- A copy of official transcripts from school (Thai or English is accepted)
- A copy of School certificate or confirmation of student status letter from school, expired in 30 days (for those who are currently studying at Mathayom 6)
- A copy of High school Diploma (Optional, please provide if diploma is available during application period)
- A copy of Mathematics Standardized Test result
- A copy of Science Standardized Test result
- A copy of English Standardized Test result
- For applicants graduated from overseas, please submit the below additional documents.
- A copy of official transcripts from school
- A copy of School certificate or confirmation of student status letter from school
- A copy of Certificate of Education
Notation: Applicants who have graduated high school from international education system (both International programs from Thailand and from overseas) are requested to submit either “a school certificate of graduation equivalent of Thai high school diploma” or “a document confirming that students are expected to complete their high school education” through TEP–TEPE Programme within the end of September 2020. Please refer to the guidelines on High School Equivalency here https://tep.engr.tu.ac.th/admission/overseasapplicants Topic: Equivalency table
- Applicants can apply for multiple programmes and multiple rounds but must comply with the specified criteria.
- Each applicant is granted only one right to study Bachelor of Engineering programmes.
- Once applicants have confirmed their eligibility, they cannot apply to the next round.
- If applicants decide to apply to the next round, they must go through the system of Council of University Presidents of Thailand (CUPT: ทปอ.) within the deadline. However, applicants can apply for a waiver and are given only one last chance to confirm their eligibility through CUPT (TCAS system).
- Applicants must have self-verification to meet requirements. If applicants are later declared ineligible or fail to comply with the requirements, the university will be able to cancel their acceptance.
- All the payments made for application cannot be refund.
- Admission Committee reserves the right to refuse and to admit applicants when considered appropriate.
For more information, please visit email@example.com Tel: 0-2564-3001-9 ext. 3256 or 08-3618-3410